Wednesday 30 July 2014

Kidnap with Goddess Alexia - Initial contact

Dear Reader,

For my first kidnap, I did a lot of searching and reading on internet. There are many Dominatrixes who offer kidnapping as a roleplay, but I wanted to meet someone who takes this seriously. I didn’t want to call at the door of a Dominatrix at a given time, then enter and chat about the session, and then start the roleplay. I wanted to give a brief summary of what I expected, and then know as little as possible about what was about to happen.

After finding many possible kidnappers, I shortlisted the ones with web pages dedicated to this scenario. If they just wrote “Kidnap” in a long list of other role plays, I skipped.

I ended up with Mistress Alexia, a pretty, dark haired London Dominatrix, who offered something that I thought would be a nice start on what will hopefully be a long journey of kidnaps. But I did note some other Dominatrixes who I will contact in the future.

When sending her an email, she was quick to reply and gave me the initial information I wanted. We talked on the phone a few days later, and she told me a bit more about how the session would unfold. We would meet in a public place, and then she would lure me back to her place. Initially, I wanted to be taken brutally down on the street, but after giving this some thought I decided that her way of doing it would probably be good as a first kidnap. And I’m sure meeting a Dominatrix in a public place would be a very exciting experience, too! If I only knew...

No comments:

Post a Comment