Tuesday 25 November 2014

Kidnap 2 with Mistress J - Sunday

This night, I managed to sleep pretty well. I woke up several times because of sounds outside my door, but it was much better than last night. I had breakfast, and made sure to be back at my room at 9am to open the letter from Mistress.

Luckily, Mistress decided that I got to have some time to myself. I could go shopping and sightseeing as I wanted, but I had to check in every hour so that she knew where I was. At 4.15pm I was to be in the hotel bar, and then there were more instructions and a schedule of where I had to go afterwards.

It was a nice day, walking around in the city, and I bought a new pair of panties for Mistress. I went back to the hotel, relaxed, had a shower, and then I was in the hotel bar at 4.15pm sharp. I didn’t know what the evening would bring, so I decided on a diet coke, just so that I wouldn’t become too “charming”. If I only knew that while I was in the hotel bar, Mistress was in my room, making arrangements for the evening!

At 4.45pm, I left the bar, and headed for another. Mistress had told me exactly how to get there, and it turned out that this was so that she could watch me secretly! I ordered a drink, and waited until 5.30pm before heading for yet another bar. I texted Mistress, saying I left the bar.

I got a text back from Mistress, saying I shouldn’t order a drink in the bar, just continue to the back of the restaurant. I followed her instructions, as always, and I can not tell you what I felt when I saw Mistress there, at a table, sipping wine, waiting for me! Amazing! What a thrill! I think my smile went all the way around my head!

What was to follow was the best dinner I’ve ever had. The food was very good, but most importantly was the company of Mistress. She was highly amusing, and looked absolutely stunning! Her eyes were sparkling, and her smile was addictive! I wished the dinner would never end!

But after a while, it was clear that the dinner was coming to an end, and I thought back to everything that had happened that weekend. And I was very happy! Little did I know that the best was yet to come!

Mistress asked the waiter to call for a taxi, and I asked if she was taking a taxi back to her car. “No”, she said, “I’m taking a taxi back to my hotel room”. It took me a few seconds to realise that her hotel room was actually the one I was staying in! So… Basically… We were both going back to the hotel! I was quite relaxed during the dinner, but now I was hit in my stomach with a sledge hammer! I got so nervous! Instantly! We had to wait a little for the taxi, but I had to ask Mistress if we could go outside for some fresh air. Luckily she agreed, or else I might have fainted right there and then! And in the taxi, I had to roll down the window, just to cool myself down!

Back at the hotel, I opened the door to the room, and the first thing I saw as Mistress’ suitcase on the bed! She had been in the room when I was out! And that was when I learned that she was there while I was in the bar! I was told to strip, and Mistress went to the bathroom to change into something more comfortable. And when she came back into the room… WOW! She looked stunning! She wore a red, sheer shirt and a sexy bra. She also wore one of the thongs I had bought her, as well as some nylon tights that was also a gift from me! And, of course, high heels. I couldn’t believe my eyes!

And now started what would become the highlight of the entire weekend. I was allowed to worship my Mistress’ legs, and she teased and tormented me more than I have ever been before.

To be treated by Mistress this way, made me feel extremely lucky. There are many Mistresses out there, but I am so lucky I have found just the right one. Actually, some tears came to my eyes, but that was from pure happiness. It was amazing! I cannot thank her enough for this experience. She took my mind to places where it has never been before.

But all good things must come to an end, and so did this session, too. Mistress gave me a hug, and then left. I was told that I was allowed to play with myself after she had left, but I didn’t. I laid down on the bed, and just laid there. Reflecting. Thinking back to all the things I had experienced during the weekend. It was so much more than I could have hoped for. Mistress had kept me alert for such a long time. She had given me some sessions that were truly unbelievable. And I had had dinner with her! (This was the first time in 9 years as a Mistress that she had had dinner with one of her slaves!).

Dear Mistress. Thank you so much for a wonderful, amazing, thrilling and exciting weekend! I can’t wait to have you teasing and tormenting me again!

No comments:

Post a Comment