Wednesday 1 July 2015

Kidnap 3 with Mistress J - Day 1

I arrived in Manchester early in the morning, not quite knowing what would happen this time. I had to reduce my budget for this round, so I did not think that the kidnap would be very involved. Nevertheless, I was very much looking forward to seeing Mistress again, since it had been a long time since last round, and it is always a lot of fun when I get to see her.

I took the train to the city, always keeping Mistress up to date on my whereabouts. I checked in to my hotel, and I got two keys so that Mistress could have one, and have access to my room at any time. I then went for a walk, wondering if I would see Mistress that day. Honestly, I didn’t think so, since my budget would only allow for seeing her once or twice, so I thought I would have to wait until the next day. But then I would get a text from Mistress, where she would hint at something happening that day, and then I would start to get nervous. After a while, I would calm down and again think that I wouldn’t see her that day, only to get a new text making me nervous again.

In the evening, I went back to my hotel to relax. I had been up extremely early that morning, so I was planning on an early night. Suddenly, I heard my phone beep, and there was a text from Mistress:

“Strip naked. Put my key on the bed. Keep the door unlocked and face the wall away from the door”

My heart jumped! Yes! I would get to see her that day! I got very excited, and started following her instructions precisely. The only problem was the door. It would shut itself, so I could not just leave it unlocked. I had to put a shoe in the opening to keep it from closing, but that left a gap. However, I didn’t know what else to do. So there I was, standing naked in my hotel room, facing away from the door, and with the door slightly open so that anyone passing by could peek in at me! And at this time, I was so nervous and excited that I was shaking!

I was waiting like that for about 10 minutes, and then I heard my phone beep again. I went over to have a look, and it was from Mistress again.

“Ok. You can get dressed again”

Ok. So she wasn’t coming after all. She was just playing with me. I got very disappointed, since I was really looking forward to seeing her, but there wasn’t anything I could do about it. I got dressed, and laid down on the bed to relax.

I was allowed to relax for about 5 minutes before my phone beeped again. And of course, it was Mistress.

“Get undressed again! Door unlocked and key on the bed! Do it NOW! Face the window with your eyes closed! Hands on top of your head!”

What? Is she really coming? At this time, my mind was all messed up, and I had no idea what to expect. But I had no choice but to follow her instructions.

This time, it didn’t take long before I heard some very determined footsteps in the corridor, and I knew it was Mistress. No doubt. No one walks like Mistress! I heard her entering the room, and closing the door. Following her instructions, I was facing away from the door, and with my eyes closed. And I was literally shaking!

She walked slowly over to me, and got so close that the touched my naked back. I could smell her, and her hair was falling on my shoulders. She then reached around and used her fingers to tease my nipples, before letting her hand slowly slide down my body. And I was shaking more and more! She didn’t say a word, and I hadn’t actually seen her yet, but I was very happy that I would finally get to do so!

But Mistress wanted it differently. Suddenly, she moved away from me, and then I heard her leave the room!

What? Was she leaving? But…? She had made me very confused throughout the day, but now I had no clue what was going on! No clue at all!

I stood still until I heard my phone beep again. Only then did I open up my eyes. It was Mistress.

“Nervous now bitch! And so you should be! Sit down and read my letter”

She had left a letter on the bed before leaving. She know I absolutely love her handwritten letters! Her instructions were not to make any plans for the following day. She would see me in the evening, although she might change the plans at any time.

My head was still very confused. So here I was. In my hotel room. I had waited for so long to see Mistress again. And she had been there! Touched me! Teased me! But she hadn’t spoken to me. And I hadn’t seen her. She had just left a minute after coming in.

Mistress knows I find it exciting when she makes me frustrated, and this is about as frustrated as I have ever been! And it shows just how creative and wicked Mistress can be! In my fantasy, I constantly think of things I would like Mistress to do to me, but when I let her create the session, she always surpasses my own imagination! And it comes so natural to her! She is not just some girl who pretends to be a Mistress. She is truly a natural talent!

Needless to say, I didn’t sleep very well that night. Come to think of it, I have never slept well in Manchester. She had taken me on a rollercoaster of nervousness and excitement throughout the day, culminating in the most confusing and frustrating scene I have ever had. And now she had a key to my room, and she could be back at any time.

I love my Mistress.

No comments:

Post a Comment