Thursday 20 November 2014

Kidnap 2 with Mistress J - Preparations

My first kidnap with Mistress J was so great that I soon wanted to do another one. The thrill of the unknown was pulling me back. To make things worse (or better) for myself, I decided to go for a more extended kidnap scenario, and Mistress got the opportunity to play with me from Friday morning until Sunday night.

I sent Mistress my wish list for the session, and based on my previous experience I knew what I wanted. I love when she plays with my mind, and she’s really an expert at that! I told her to use my wish list as inspiration, but put her own twist on it. I knew that would give me the best experience possible (and I was right!).

Mistress really likes to put her wicked mind to work, and she went to great lengths to arrange this kidnap. I wasn’t even allowed to book the hotel! The reason was, of course, that she would then have a key to my room (or her room, actually), and she could come in whenever she wanted.

I booked this session well in advance, and it was hard to wait for so long. I felt my nervousness grow as the big day approached, and it was not easy to fall asleep the day before my new adventure was about to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment