Sunday 23 November 2014

Kidnap 2 with Mistress J - Saturday

It was not easy to sleep that night. Not at all. I knew Mistress had a key to the room, and she could come in at any time. And I also knew that it’s impossible to predict what Mistress will do, so she could very well come at any time. If I managed to fall asleep, I would wake up to every little sound. If someone walked past the door, I would wake up. When someone entered the room next door, I sat up in my bed, heart pounding, absolutely sure that Mistress was coming. I didn’t sleep much that night.

I had promised Mistress to text her first thing in the morning, but since I didn’t want to wake Mistress at 6am, I waited until 8am to text her. I was allowed to have breakfast, and so I did. Back in the room, I texted her to let her know I was finished. I got a text telling me that there was an envelope in the drawer below the TV! And indeed it was! It said I had to be at a specific place at 11am, so I had some time on my own first. Or so I though.

I went out, but it didn’t take long before new instructions arrived. I was to go to the train station, and get on a certain train at a certain time. When I was at the destination, I was to text Mistress.

I did as instructed, and arrived at the given station. After a while, Mistress sent me instructions on where to go. After a few more texts, I arrived outside of the dungeon and rang the bell. The door slowly opened, and it was completely dark inside. I stepped in. Carefully.

Immediately, I was attacked by Mistress B! She went straight for my throat, and pushed me up against the wall. It was so great seeing her again!

I was the led upstairs and into one of the dungeon. There I was told to strip before Mistress B led me in to another room. I was told to worship her lovely legs, covered in nylon stockings, and so I did! Wonderful!! After a while, I was led back into the first dungeon, and tied up on a bench. And then she started teasing me. Mercilessly!

After a while, and to my great surprise and pleasure, Mistress J walked in! It always makes me happy to see my Mistress! Now they both teased me, but they also started to mix the pleasure with pain. Clamps and electrics were used, and it was extremely frustrating not to be able to fully enjoy the teasing! The electrics going through my private parts made sure of that!

When they decided I had had enough, I was led into the other of the two dungeons. Here, I was told to worship Mistress B, while Mistress J gave me a good spanking. I’m not very good at taking this kind of pain, and I’m afraid I disappointed the Mistresses this time, too.

After the spanking, I was tied to a table, and then more teasing began. I was allowed to touch myself, but every time I was close to an orgasm, I had to stop and shout out: “I’m a pussy!”. This clearly amused the Mistresses.

Eventually, I was let loose, and given a new envelope. This envelope I was not allowed to open until 9am the next morning. And Mistress told me she might come to my room to check that the envelope was still closed. And if it wasn’t…

I then took the bus back to the city, and found a place to have dinner.  I was quite tired so I went back to my room to relax, but when I almost fell asleep, the hotel phone rang! It was Mistress, just checking, telling me she was very close. Of course, this made me very nervous, and that was just the reason why Mistress called!

Later, I went for a short stroll, but I was very tired after an exciting day so I got back to my hotel quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment