Monday 6 July 2015

Kidnap 3 with Mistress J - Day 3

After yet a bad night’s sleep, I started on the last day of my stay in Manchester. I got a friendly text from Mistress in the morning, and she just wanted to know if I had slept badly that night. The reply was affirmative.

I got most of the day to myself, walking around, exploring places I hadn’t seen before. All of the time, I kept thinking about Mistress, knowing that I would see her some time that day. With that thought, I was never able to relax completely.

In the afternoon, I got a text from Mistress with instructions.

“Get back to your hotel! NOW!”

I ran back, eager to do my best to please Mistress! I had barely gotten in to my room when the next instructions came:

“Close the curtains! Strip! Kneel on the floor!”

My heart was racing as I carried out the orders! After only seconds, I was kneeling on the floor, naked, happy that Mistress had a key so that I did not have to leave the door open!

Suddenly she was there! My Mistress! I always smile when I see her! It makes me so happy to be in her presence!


Again, I was in for a session of extreme tease and denial! After having had her close, but not seen her on day one, and seen her but not touched her on day 2, I was finally allowed to worship her! She would regularly tell me to stop, only to make me more frustrated, but then I was allowed to worship her more. At times, I was instructed to play with myself, but I was not allowed to come. Mistress did her best to make me as excited as possible, and she succeeded! Eventually, I got so dizzy that I had to sit down and have some water!



I do not know for how long this went on, as it was all a blur to me. I was so frustrated, and so excited, and so happy! But all good things must come to an end, and so did this session. We had a nice chat before she had to leave, and I needed that. I had been on my toes for several days, so I needed Mistress’ help to calm down. But then she left, and I sat down on the bed, feeling exhausted, listening to her steps fade away as she walked down the corridor.

I then got the same sensation as I have gotten after the previous rounds. I had been extremely excited for days, but now it was over. When I’m so excited and nervous, knowing Mistress can come in to my room at any time, I can never relax properly, and I don’t sleep well at night. The result is that I feel completely exhausted when I know it’s over. Another thing is that when I’m constantly nervous, I don’t have much of an appetite, and therefore I don’t eat much. Consequently, I feel extremely hungry when it’s over. I went out to have some dinner, and the big pizza went down in no time. The same with two glasses of wine.
Back in my room, I could not keep my eyes open anymore, and fell asleep very early. Exhausted, but smiling. I had experienced another scenario by the wonderful Mistress J, and it had been perfect! As I drifted into sleep, I was already wondering how soon I could come back to see her!

No comments:

Post a Comment