Sunday 1 November 2015

Kidnap 4 with Mistress J - Introduction

It was time to travel to Manchester again, and to be under the control of the beautiful Mistress J. This time, I wanted to do things a little bit differently, and to stretch the scenario out over time. I travelled to Manchester and spent one night there. I then travelled to Blackpool to spend a few relaxing days there, and then I went back to Manchester to indulge in a new round with Mistress.

My plan was that the first day in Manchester would give Mistress an opportunity to start the scenario, and then I would be left alone in Blackpool to enjoy my holiday. And then, when I came back to Manchester, the scenario could begin properly. However, Mistress thought this was way too obvious, and since she loves to mess up my mind, she changed things up.

The reason I keep coming back to Mistress J is that she always comes up with new and exciting things to do, and it’s impossible to predict what she has planned. And in this round, this was more true than ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment