Monday 4 August 2014

Kidnap with Goddess Alexia - The meeting

And there she was. Sitting behind a desk in a large hall. There were also other people in the hall, but luckily not very close. I walked towards her, and was pleasantly surprised that she looked much better in real life than in her photos. In fact, she was quite stunning. Long, dark hair, mesmerising eyes and a wicked smile. She motioned for me to sit down in the chair on the other side of the desk.
“Welcome. So you are here for the job interview? Good. Please tell me about your experience”.
This was not what I had expected, but then again I hadn’t really known what to expect. I did my best to play along, and started telling her about my work experience. But this was not easy! Sitting in a hotel, with other people around who had a clear view of us, and with this beautiful Dominatrix sitting across from me!
“What has been your greatest achievement?”

I continued with the interview, but I’m not really sure what I said. My Dominatrix was clearly on top of things, enjoying herself very much, and that made me even more nervous. However, the nervousness was also extremely exciting, and this interview is something I will never forget. I just couldn’t believe that this was actually happening. But what I didn’t know was that this was soon to become much more exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment