Saturday 2 August 2014

Kidnap with Goddess Alexia - The run-up

Dear Reader,
So the day was finally here - the day for my first kidnap. Waking up, I felt a bit excited, but it took me a few seconds to realise why. Yes! Today was the day!
I had been told to wait outside of a certain station at a given time. That meant I had some time to kill before the kidnap would take place, but it was not easy to think of anything else that day. What would she do to me? What would she look like? Moreover, what would people around us think? After all, we were going to meet in a public place!
I wandered aimlessly about for a few hours, trying to get the hours to pass. I’m not sure where I went, because all I could think of was what would happen later in the day. Finally, I went back to my hotel to prepare for what was coming. I showered, shaved, brushed my teeth, put on clean clothes… After all, I was about to meet a true Dominatrix, and I wanted to look as good as possible.
Heading out the door, my nervousness had reached a new high. Although not perfectly true, I felt this was the point of no return. I had estimated the time it would take me to travel to the station, and I got there 15 minutes early. During the whole trip, I was very nervous, and I started looking at other people and wondered if they could see it. I’m sure they couldn’t, but I’m also sure that I had more beads of sweat on my forehead than anyone else!
So there I was, outside the station, in a very public place, waiting for something to happen. I knew that at some point, I would meet a genuine Dominatrix, and she would take me to her place, but I did not know how. I had seen her photos on her web site, and I was looking at everybody passing by to see if it could be her. Would she come from the right? The left? Would she grab me from behind? I’m sure you can imagine that the 15 minutes I waited were absolutely nerve-wracking!
Biip! Biip!
I had a text on my phone. From my kidnapper. She had seen me, and I was instructed to go into a hotel, turn left, and then I would see her.


She had seen me? Really? From how far away? And what about the hotel? Could I just go in there? Well, I had no choice. Believe me, walking into that hotel, passing the concierge, and then turning left, was one of the scariest things I have ever done!

No comments:

Post a Comment