Friday 8 August 2014

Kidnap with Goddess Alexia - The taxi ride

“Ok. I think I have enough for now. You seem like a good candidate for the job, so we will go back to my office to continue the interview. There are certain tests we need to do…”.
And then she stood up, and started walking out of the hotel.
“Carry this”. She gave me her bag.
Following her out of the hotel was an amazing experience. She was wearing sunglasses, a black dress and high heels, but still she was radiating domination in a way I have never seen before. She didn’t need black leather boots or a whip in her hand. She didn’t need to talk in a humiliating way to me. Her presence was just amazing! And everybody noticed!
She headed over to a taxi and told the driver where to go. I held the door for her, and when I got in, I sat down next to her. But she immediately instructed me to sit across from her so that she could see me better. As this was a London taxi, I could sit on a seat with my back to the driver, and I was then sitting just opposite of my kidnapper. And then the most amazing taxi ride ever started.
She leaned back and put her feet in my lap, as this was the most natural thing in the world. And the interview continued. Here I have to add that Alexia is simply amazing with role-play! She was in character the whole time, and it was very realistic. If it had not been for the fact that she had put her feet in my lap, this might very well have been a real interview. At least so far.
It didn’t take long before I was told to remove her shoes. I started to be very worried about what the taxi driver would think, but as I didn’t really have any options, I did as I was instructed. She then ordered me to massage one foot, while she put the other one right in my crotch! This was turning into the best job interview ever!
Suddenly, she removed her feet, leaned over, and looked me straight in the eyes.
“We have to see that you can cope with stress in this job. Both mental and physical”.
And then she started playing with one of my nipples, before pinching it! Hard!! I had to concentrate not to make any noise, as the pain was both sudden and intense. And when looking at my kidnapper, she had the biggest grin on her face, clearly enjoying what she was doing!
So here I am. In a taxi. In London. With a stunning Dominatrix. Pinching my nipples. While people are walking just outside! This was a surreal experience, and maybe the most exciting thing I’ve ever done! I had never expected that something like this would happen. Surely, she would torture my nipples, but in public??? And all the time, she kept up the role play, talked to me softly, and kept asking questions.
It is hard to pick the best part of the kidnap role-play, but this moment is definitely on the podium! It was totally unexpected, but extremely exciting! Another thing I will never forget!

After about 20 minutes, my favourite taxi drive ended. We stopped outside her place, paid the taxi driver, and went out. She unlocked the door to the building with a key card, and told me to open the door for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment