Friday 5 September 2014

Kidnap with Mistress J - Initial contact

Dear Reader,

While doing my initial research for finding a Dominatrix to kidnap me, Mistress J was one I really noted. She seemed to provide exactly what I was looking for, but she was based in Manchester. However, I had planned a trip around the UK, and found that this would be a perfect opportunity to session with her.


I sent her a brief email, and got a very positive reply. I immediately got a great impression of her, and I realised that she indeed could fulfill my kidnap fantasy, exactly like I wanted it. I sent her a more detailed outline of my fantasy, and she again replied positively. She sent me a few questions back, to sort out some details, but she still did not reveal too much of what would happen.


This time I went for a scenario where I would be snatched from an outdoor location. Such a scenario was my original fantasy, but if you have read about my first kidnap, you will see that I decided to start out a bit more “softly”. But now it was time to do it properly! We agreed on the date the kidnap was to take place, and I booked two nights at a hotel in Manchester, so that I would have a full day available for the kidnap.

So now the waiting started...

No comments:

Post a Comment