Tuesday 9 September 2014

Kidnap with Mistress J - Run-up, part 1

It was late in the evening, two days before the day of the kidnap. I was checking my email regularly to see if Mistress J had sent me anything, and this time she had! My heart beat increased immediately, and I had to calm down before opening the email.


“Your instructions are as follows”. I was told to give her a detailed schedule of my stay in Manchester, from the moment I arrived to the moment I left. I had to tell her in which hotel I would stay, and I was told to text her my room number immediately when I had checked in. In addition, I had to check both my email and mobile phone constantly in case there were any new instructions for me.


I provided the information she wanted, and then tried to get some sleep. However, my heart was still racing after reading the email, so I slept badly that night.


The next day I arrived in Manchester by train. During the train ride, I was checking my phone all the time, and I felt that everybody else could see how nervous I was! I walked to the hotel, and I kept looking around me. Mistress knew when I was arriving, and where my hotel was, and she had many opportunities to kidnap me at any time.


When I arrived at my hotel, I had a good look around the lobby, but I couldn’t see Mistress there. But then again, I didn’t know what she looked like! From her web site, I knew that she was blonde, but there were no blondes hanging out in the lobby. I checked in, and sent a text to Mistress with my room number. Then I went for a walk, and followed the route and schedule I had told Mistress the day before. Again, I was looking around all the time, and I was constantly nervous. She could be watching me at any time, or I could be kidnapped, or… So just by instructing me to give her my schedule, she managed to keep me nervous for many hours.


After a while, I found a nice restaurant, and went in to have dinner. I got a table by the window to make it easy for Mistress to spy on me. As I was very nervous, I wasn’t really hungry at all, and didn’t eat more than half of the food. I had still not heard anything from Mistress that day, but just as I had paid my bill, a text arrived. From Mistress. At this time, I was so nervous that I was shaking slightly, but I braced myself and opened the text.


Mistress asked me exactly where I was, and what further plans I had for the evening. And she told me to give her my surname. Surname? Why would she need that? But… Of course, this text just made me more nervous!


After giving her the information she demanded, I was told to go to a specific bar, order a drink, and await further instructions. With the help of Google, I located the bar and rushed over.


Will she be there? What will she do to me? The kidnap is tomorrow. But we’re out in public. And… There were so many questions running around in my mind.


At the reception, a pretty girl welcomed me and directed me to the bar. I ordered a G&T, sat down, and sent a text to Mistress telling her I was in place. And then the waiting started. As you can surely understand, I was very nervous when entering the bar, but sitting there waiting just made things worse.


I had nearly finished my second G&T when I noticed someone walking up to my table. I turned and saw a pretty girl standing there, and about a hundred questions came to my mind. Who was this girl? What was she about to do? Is this Mistress? She had dark hair, so it couldn’t be her. And it was something familiar with her.


“Are you…?”


“Yes”.


She knew my name! But how?


“Your friend called. She said she couldn’t make it. She will meet you at Portland Street at 8.45pm. Her name is J”.


It was the girl who had welcomed me to the bar! And Mistress had called her, and made her come up to me with the message! I was shocked, and I think the girl could see it. But she just smiled and left.


This was just brilliant! We were playing our game in public, and Mistress managed to involve others, without them knowing what was happening! I don’t like public humiliation, but this was extremely exciting! It was actually one of the highlights of the whole kidnap role play!


I had to rush to get to Portland Street in time, but I managed. I texted Mistress my exact location, and got a text back immediately.


“Yes. You are facing China Town, I see. Sneeze and cough for me”.


What? Where was she? I looked around, but couldn’t see her. But of course, I did as instructed, and managed to make a very fake sneeze. And then a new message arrived, instructing me to go back to my room and stay there.


It was a quick walk to the hotel, but it felt very long. Was she there? In the hotel? In my room? It was actually quite nerve wracking to open the door to my room and walk in, but there was noone there.


I tried to relax, but it was not easy. I was expecting Mistress to knock on my door at any time, but I decided to get a book to help me kill some time.


Suddenly the phone rang. No, not my mobile. The phone in my hotel room! I was confused, but picked it up.


“Here are your instructions for tomorrow”.


It was Mistress! But… On this phone? She must have called the reception of the hotel, and had them put her through! Once again, Mistress showed a brilliant touch! She could have called my mobile, but no. Again she involved someone else, without them knowing what was going on! What a thrill!


I was told to get a pen and paper, and note down the instructions. I was told to be at the Museum of Science and Industry at 10.15am, and at 11am I was to walk to a specific Strabuck’s and wait. At this time, I was shaking, and barely managed to write in a readable way! But I confirmed that the instructions were understood, and she hung up.


I had to sit down. First, Mistress had sent me on a goose chase around town, making me more nervous than on my first day at school, and now she had called on the hotel phone to give me instructions! Wow! This scenario was better than anything I could have hoped for!


Even though I was still shaking, I decided that I should go to bed and be well rested for the day to come. I calmed down a bit, knowing that nothing would happen until I was at the museum the next day. How wrong was I!

No comments:

Post a Comment