Wednesday 10 September 2014

Kidnap with Mistress J - Run-up, part 2

“Riiiing!!!”


What? I had managed to fall asleep, but was awaken by this unrecognisable sound. It took me a while to understand that the hotel phone was ringing again, and I stumbled out of bed and answered.


“Why did you take so long to answer?”


It was Mistress again! I went from sleepy to alert in an instant! My voice was trembling when I replied, and I actually had to sit down on the floor. I told Mistress that I had been sleeping. She told me she just wanted to check that I was still in my room, as instructed, and that I remembered my instructions for the next day. When she had this confirmed, she hung up.

And believe me, it was not easy to fall asleep again! I know for sure it took more than two hours, and the little sleep I got was not very deep. And I woke up early, unable to sleep any more.


The breakfast at the hotel was pretty good, but I hardly managed to get anything down. The big day had arrived, and I had been constantly nervous for more than 15 hours! I was out the door at 9:45am, walked to the museum. There, I was instructed to take some photos, so that Mistress could check that I had actually followed her instructions. I was there for 45 minutes, but it felt like many hours! The museum was probably very interesting, but I was looking more at my watch than on the displays!


At 11am sharp I left the museum and headed towards the Starbuck’s. About halfway there, I got a new text from Mistress. Change of plans. I was to go to the bus station, and take a certain bus to a certain stop. I had to ask for directions to the bus station, and then I had to ask the driver to tell me when I was there.


The bus headed out of Manchester, and it gave me plenty of time to wonder what was about to happen. Mistress had given me instructions on where in the bus I should sit, so maybe she was there too? Or maybe she waited at the bus stop?


Finally, the driver told me I was at my destination, and I stepped off the bus. I sent a text to Mistress to tell her I was there, and then I waited.


Suddenly, I felt the buzz of my phone, and I picked it up faster than John Wayne could pull his gun! Mistress gave me instructions to walk up the street, turn by a pub, and there I would find a parking lot. I had a feeling the kidnap was about to happen, and with shaky legs I started walking up the street.


The parking lot was old, surrounded by bushes, and with just a few cars inside. I sent a new message to Mistress telling her I was there, and I got instructions to go to the back of the car park and wait. And again, I followed her instructions precisely.


So there I was, somewhere outside of Manchester, in an old parking lot, out of view from the surroundings, with my back to the entrance. Believe me. I have never been so nervous before. I don’t know for how long I stood there, but it was time enough for many thoughts to form. I was so nervous that I almost regretted the whole kidnap role play. I felt sick. I was shaking. There might even have been some tears in my eyes. But I just stood there.

No comments:

Post a Comment