Thursday 18 September 2014

Kidnap with Mistress J - Session and Afterword

I have no idea how long I spent tied up and left alone, but as suddenly as the Mistresses disappeared, they were back. With a wicked smile on their face! I had some electrics attached to my cock, and while Mistress J teased me, Mistress B sent electric shocks through my most private parts! I have to admit that this part wasn’t very painful, but the electrics really scared me! It was so easy for them increase the pain by just turning a knob, and it would hit where it hurt the most! And it also made it impossible for me to enjoy Mistress J’s teasing! I was in heaven!!!


When the Mistresses thought I had had enough, I was released and led over to the whipping bench. I leaned over, and it didn’t take long until I felt a sting on my bum. But my bum is extremely sensitive, and I can’t take much spanking. I feel that I disappointed my Mistresses, but that’s just how I’m built. Luckily, they had mercy on me, and I didn’t spend much time bent over that bench.


At this time, Mistress J found some evil looking nipple clamps, and she made me beg her to put them on! I started begging as best as I could, and it was clearly that both Mistresses were very amused by this! They laughed at me, and made me beg more! Finally, the clamps were put on my nipples, but they didn’t stay there for long! They started pulling on them, and a bolt of pain shot through my nipples when they were pulled off! And then they were put back on! Immediately!


With the nipple clamps still in place, I was led over to a table, and tied down with several straps. The nipple clamps were pulled off one final time, and then an intense teasing started. Both Mistresses rubbed their nylon covered feet and legs over me, and they released one of my hands and then instructed me to wank. But I was not allowed to cum! When I was close, I had to stop, and then yell: “I am a pussy”! For some reason, the Mistresses thought this was hilarious, and they made me do it many times! Many times! And each time they laughed at me!


After this ordeal, I had to crawl back to the first dungeon, and I was told to dress. But suddenly, Mistress J came back in, and told me to wank! I did, but it took only a very short moment before I had to stop, and yell the embarrassing phrase! “I am a pussy!” She then left, and I continued to dress. But suddenly she came back, and I had to wank again! Even when I was fully dressed, she came back, and I had to pull down my pants a wank! But I was never allowed to cum!


Finally, the session was over, and the Mistresses switched back to being genuinely nice girls. And after having been nervous for 24 hours straight, and having been through several hours in the dungeon, this was something I really needed. And I can assure you, the two Mistresses are also to amazing girls! We chatted about the session, and I got a glass of water before I left the house. And you have no idea how surprised I was when I walked out the door!!!


I got a bus back to the city centre, and had a dinner straight away. I had hardly eaten since the day before, and a burger and a beer was just what the doctor ordered!


But back in the hotel, I remembered one of the last things Mistress J told me. “Do you think you have seen the last of me for today? I know your room number…” And then the nervousness came creeping back. Quite intense, actually. I was waiting for the phone to ring, or for a knock on the door. What would she do? But after 24 intense hours, and an almost sleepless night, at 9pm it was not possible for me to stay awake any more. I was so tired I was freezing, and I just had to go to bed. Luckily, Mistress allowed me a good night's sleep, but secretly I wanted her to come!


All in all, this was an amazing session. Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. I loved the goose chase, where Mistress involved other people without them knowing. I loved how she kept me nervous for more than 24 hours straight. I loved it when she called me on the hotel phone. I loved when she brutally overpowered me, and pushed me into the boot. I loved how both Mistresses teased and tormented me for several hours. But above all, I loved to see how much both Mistresses enjoyed the session. Genuinely. And that made me enjoy it even more.


There’s no doubt I will be back for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment