Monday 15 September 2014

Kidnap with Mistress J - Take-down and session

I heard some faint footsteps, and they grew louder and louder. Suddenly, I was grabbed brutally from behind and forced to the ground.


“This is not your lucky day!”


I was pulled over to one of the few cars that was there, and pushed into the boot. It was closed immediately, and it was all dark.


During the take-down, I realised that there were two girls. Mistress had told me about this possibility, but I had no idea who she was. But they both got into the car, and then I was about to have the ride of my life!


Laying in the boot, I couldn’t see anything, and I had no idea where I was. I’m not sure how long the drive lasted, but after a while the car stopped, and I heard the Mistresses go out of the car. The boot was opened, and I saw Mistress for the first time. And what a pleasant surprise! She was beautiful! A really stunning face! She didn’t show her face on her web site, but I was very happy I chose her!


It turned out we had stopped in a tunnel below the motorway. I was pulled out of the booth, and guided into the back seat of the car, where I saw Mistress B. She was wearing big sunglasses, so I couldn’t really see her face, but I was also so nervous that I would probably not have remembered. I was then stripped down to my boxers and t-shirt, had my hands tied together, and a hood pulled over my head. In this state, I was guided out from the back seat and back into the boot. And then the drive continued.


After a while, the car stopped, and I was pulled out of the boot and into a house. There, I was led upstairs and into what I soon discovered was a well equipped dungeon. My wrists were untied, and then the hood removed. And in front of me I saw two beautiful Mistresses. I had briefly seen Mistress J in the tunnel below the motorway, but now I had the pleasure to see Mistress B as well. And she was just as stunning! Although I was very scared at the moment, I was also very pleased that the two Mistresses who had kidnapped me were so beautiful!


After looking me over for a little while, I was instructed to strip. And I did. I was about as excited as I was nervous, and I had a “reaction” that clearly showed this. I had told Mistress that I had a nylon fetish, so next thing I knew I was told to put on a nylon pantyhose! I fumbled with this, to the Mistress’s great amusement, but finally I got it on.


With me wearing nothing but a tan nylon pantyhose, it was time for the Mistresses to slip into something more comfortable. But before doing so, I had to crawl into a cage, and the gate was securely locked. I laid there in the cramped space, waiting for whatever was about to happen. I have to note that the level of nervousness was now much lower. I had been kidnapped, and I knew the two Mistresses, and from now on I tried to enjoy the session as much as possible.


It didn’t take long before the door opened, and Mistress B came in. She walked around the cage, and then I was allowed to worship her lovely feet covered in beautiful nylon! I was still in the cage, with my hands tied to the bars, but I truly enjoyed this treat. After a while, she left, and I was left to myself. Suddenly, Mistress J came in, and I was allowed the great pleasure of worshipping her nylon covered feet. I was in heaven.


Eventually, I was released from the case, and I was allowed to worship the legs of both my Mistresses! Oh, what a joy! This was another of the highlights of the session!


After they were satisfied with my leg worshipping, I had to crawl out of the dungeon and into another one! Here, I stood up, and my hands were secured above my head. They started to wrap cling film around my body, and it made me completely helpless. And then they started teasing me! Amazing! I have very sensitive nipples, something the Mistresses discovered and exploited to the fullest! They also used a pin wheel, but luckily they were quite nice and didn’t push it too far.


After a while, I had my hands released, and was put down in a chair. Here, they used rope to secure me, and it was obvious that I was not going anywhere! A hood was pulled over my head, and they continued the teasing.





But suddenly they stopped, the lights were turned off, and both Mistresses left the room! What? What was happening? I was left to myself, securely tied to a chair, and with a hood over my head. In this vulnerable position, it didn’t take long before my mind started wandering. Where were my Mistresses? When would they come back? What would they do to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment