Friday 6 November 2015

Kidnap 4 with Mistress J - Day 2

I didn’t sleep particularly well that night, hoping and assuming that Mistress would sneak into my room at any time. But when I had to get up, Mistress had still not come. I was a bit disappointed, because I was now going away from Manchester, and it would be several days until I had the chance to see her again. Or at least, that was what I thought.

I got on the train, and had a nice ride for about 75 minutes. Finally there, I checked into my hotel, and, as always, I got two keys. I took one for myself, and the other one I hid in the staircase, and sent Mistress instructions on how to find it. I then had a walk around the city, and found a nice place to have dinner.

Suddenly, I got a text from Mistress. “Where are you?”. I was a bit surprised, but I replied as precisely as I could. I got a text back, telling me to go to the central pier and wait for further instructions.

As always, I followed her instructions precisely, but I did not understand why Mistress would like me to go there. Was she in Blackpool? Or did she send someone else? Or was she just messing with my mind, like she loves to do? Well, there was no point in asking, and I just had to do as I was told.

After a while, new instructions came in. I was to proceed further south, and walk right along the beach. It turned out to be quite dark there, and almost no people. I started walking, and at this time I was extremely curious about what would happen!

Suddenly, I felt someone coming up behind me, and take my arm. It was Mistress! She was actually there! I was smiling so hard that it was difficult to talk! I never thought I would see Mistress there, since it was a long way away from Manchester, but it just shows that you can never predict what Mistress J will do!

I then had the great pleasure of walking along the beach, with Mistress on my arm. I was in ecstasy! I thought I would see her in Manchester, but she didn’t turn up. And I thought I had a few days on my own in Blackpool, but I was wrong again!

But suddenly she stopped. She told me that this was it for now, but that she would see me again very soon. And then she was gone.

My mind started running wild, and I knew that she would come to my hotel room later! She wouldn’t travel all the way from Manchester, just to walk with me along the beach for a few minutes! I rushed back to my room, and started waiting. But time went on, and she didn’t come. In the end, I sent her a text to ask for permission to turn off the lights, and she said yes. But I was still sure that she would come in at any time, so it was almost impossible to sleep. Of all the nights I have spent during kidnap scenarios with Mistress J, this was the worst. I did not sleep more than 3 hours that night, and I was constantly rolling around in my bed. But morning came, and no Mistress.

No comments:

Post a Comment