Sunday 8 November 2015

Kidnap 4 with Mistress J - Day 3, 4 and 5

I hardly slept at all that night, and at 5:30am I was tired of rolling around in my bed, so I decided to get up. I went for a walk, and it was quite a difference to see the streets of Blackpool at this time of the day! There were hardly anyone outside!

I found a nice pub to have breakfast, and then I went for a walk. All the time, I kept Mistress up to date on where I was, and I didn’t know if she was still in Blackpool, or if she was back in Manchester. The day passed quietly, and after a nice dinner I fell asleep quickly.

Early next morning I got a text from Mistress. “It’s all about to start for you! No more relaxing!”. Of course, my heart rate increased immediately, as I had no idea what Mistress was up to. However, the day passed quietly, and after dinner I went back to my hotel.

That’s when a new text from Mistress came in: “Get undressed! Kneel on the floor!”. I followed her instructions immediately, wondering what was about to happen. When Mistress had sent me similar texts before, she had entered my room soon afterwards. Was she in Blackpool?

After kneeling for a few minutes, I got another text: “Get dressed”. I was a bit confused, but as always, I followed her instructions precisely. At the very moment that my shirt went over my head, I heard a knock at the door! Even more confused than before, I carefully opened, having no idea who was outside.

It turned out to be a guy working at the hotel. He told me that J could not make it today, but that she would see me tomorrow. I’m sure he must have wondered why I looked so confused, but I managed to thank him before closing the door.

So this was another one of Mistress’ ways to mess with my mind, even though she was not there.

Just as I closed the door, a new text from Mistress came in. “Relax tonight. You need it!”

I managed to sleep ok this night, too, and the next morning it was time to leave Blackpool and head for Manchester. Hardly a minute of the train ride went by without me wondering what Mistress had planned for me this time!

I got off at the train station, and started on my way to the hotel. Suddenly I got a call from Mistress, and she wanted to check to see if I had arrived in Manchester. Such a phone call always makes me nervous, and this time was no exception!

I spent the day walking around Manchester, but I got back to my hotel quite early. I had slept poorly for several nights, so I texted Mistress to ask for permission to go to bed early. She quickly replied that I was permitted to do so, but that I was not allowed to close the latch on the door! Needless to say, yet a sleepless night followed...

No comments:

Post a Comment