Wednesday 11 November 2015

Kidnap 4 with Mistress J - Day 7

If you have read this far, I’m sure you will understand that I had another night without much sleep. Mistress totally messed up my mind the night before, and it’s not easy to lay back and relax afterwards. My mind was spinning so fast that it took a long, long time before I managed to get any sleep.

I went out to have breakfast, but I could only get down half of it. There was a certain tension in my body that just wouldn’t go away, and it was all due to the treatment Mistress had given me the day before. But then again, this is why I keep coming back to see her!

I had been told to be ready in my room by 10am, but this is where reality interrupted the scenario. Mistress had some problems with a tyre on her car, and while she got it fixed, I walked around the streets of Manchester, wondering what was about to happen.

But finally her instructions came. She had decided that I needed to be punished, and I was to make my way to the dungeon immediately! Having been there several times before, I found the right bus as fast as I could.

When entering the dungeon, Mistress wasted no time. I had 30 seconds to remove all my clothes! Starting NOW! My clothes ended up in a disordered pile on the floor, but I managed to meet her request. Mistress then proceeded to tie me very securely to a chair, and then the blindfold came on.



Mistress loves to punish my nipples, and now she started working on them. Seriously! She used her fingers and clamps, and also hot wax. As my nipples started to get really sore, the pain got more and more intense. To Mistress’ great pleasure! She also used the pin wheel, and together with the hot wax, this was applied to the tip of my cock as well!

It was all a blur, and I don’t know for how long she kept it going, but finally I was released. There were clear marks from the ropes all over my body, so luckily I had a sweater that would cover it up for the rest of the day!

And so ended another great kidnap scenario with Mistress J. I made my way back to the center, and found a place to eat. I had some nice pasta, and one too many glasses of red wine. But this is just what I needed, after being kept on the tip of my toes for nearly a week!

Needless to say, I will be back for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment