Tuesday 10 November 2015

Kidnap 4 with Mistress J - Day 6

After rolling around in my bed for most of the night, listening for sounds that could be Mistress coming to torment me, I fell asleep. However, it wouldn’t last for long. At about 7.30am, the hotel phone rang. It took some time before I realised what that sound was, and just as I had gotten out of bed and reached for it, it stopped. I was sure that someone had called the wrong number so I got back into bed.

But it took just seconds before my mobile phone rang. It was Mistress! I was instructed to have a shower, and be ready for the day. Very confused, I followed her instructions precisely.

I had just come out from the shower when a text came in. “Strip! Face down on the bed!”. Again, I just had to follow the instructions.

I laid there for a few minutes, wondering what was about to happen. Was Mistress really coming, or was she just playing with my mind. Or could she have sent someone else?

After a few minutes, the door opened, and someone came in. I heard the footsteps, and soon I felt some fingers running up my legs. Teasing. I was kept in this state of uncertainty for a while, wondering who was teasing the inside of my thighs! Finally, I heard the sweet voice of Mistress!

Yes! She was here! I had been waiting for months for this moment, and now it had finally arrived! After a while, I was allowed to turn over, and got to see that beautiful face of Mistress. It’s not possible to be any happier than I was at that moment.

What was about to follow is the most intense session of tease and tormenting that I have ever experienced! Mistress knows me well by now, and she knows exactly which buttons to push! And she pushed them hard! I was allowed the great pleasure of worshipping her nylon covered legs for a short time, and then denied. She knows how sensitive my nipples are, and exploited them fully! Softly at first, and then more and more intensely. Towards the end, it was hard not to scream out loud when her nails dug into them! She mixed pain and pleasure in a way that only Mistress can. And she tormented me like I have never been tormented before!

After more than an hour, she put a blindfold on me, and then I heard her leave the room. I did not know what to do, but when my phone rang, I got up. It was Mistress, and she told me to look out the window. There, I could see her driving away.

This was an amazing way to start the day, and the excitement never fully wore off. I had an erection for most of the rest of the day, and when I saw a girl walk by wearing nylons, I had to cover up my crotch!

I was allowed to do what I wanted for most of the day, but in the afternoon I got a text from Mistress telling me to be ready in my hotel room at 5pm. But of course, she didn’t tell me what to be ready for!

I was ready in good time before 5pm, and waited anxiously for instructions to come in. Finally, I got a text from Mistress. I was told to go to the Town Hall and await further instructions. Her instructions were carried out promptly.

At the Town Hall, I waited for further instructions, and after a while I was told to go to a certain restaurant and order a drink. Just as the drink was put on the table in front of me, a new text came through. The restaurant had a reservation in my name! I was led to the table, but at this time I understood that I was about to have another lovely dinner with Mistress. And sure enough, it didn’t take long before I saw her blonde hair and majestic body move graciously towards me! I was so happy to see her, and the hour that followed was just perfect. Mistress has a very friendly and amusing side, and she showed it to the fullest now. It was just like being on the best date ever!

But unfortunately, the meal had to end, and Mistress told me to go back to my hotel and relax. After giving her a goodbye hug, I started on my way back, and when I got to my room, I laid down on the bed, thinking about the wonderful time I had just had. And I had absolutely no idea of what was about to happen!

Suddenly, I got a text from Mistress. “There’s an envelope for you outside the door”. What? Who had put it there? What would it tell me? I opened the door to get it, only to find myself face to face with Mistress!!! My shock amused her greatly.

Again, I was about to have an intense session of teasing and tormenting, and this was probably even more intense than what I had been through the same morning! Mistress really went full throttle this time! The next day I found out she had given me instructions that night, but I couldn’t remember them! When she forced me up against the wall, I was afraid that my knees would give in beneath me, and I had to ask Mistress to lay down on the bed.

But just as suddenly as she appeared, she left. I was left alone with my messed up mind, and yet again I found it very hard to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment